Back to All Events
We at Public Annex are so thrilled to team up with the Oregon Public House: as their Charity of the Day on Monday, May 21, 2018!
During this ALL DAY event, a percentage of all proceeds sold at the Pub will help fund Public Annex's programming! This means that any meals, beverages, gift certificates and merchandise sold by the Pub qualifies! Plus, the higher the sales of the day, the higher the percentage of funds donated to Public Annex –– so bring your pocketbook and your appetite! We will also be accepting direct donations!
Most importantly, we are delighted to use this opportunity to embrace our COMMUNITY! Without you, none of this would be possible. To make this all-ages event fun for all, we will offer a variety of fun performances and activities. No matter what your schedule is, we'll have something for you!
Here are some exciting incentives so far:
- The first *10 people* to arrive will receive Public Annex T-shirts!
- Afternoon karaoke extravaganza!
- Happy hour from 2pm - 6pm and 9pm - close!
- Seed Bomb making workshop and other art activities!
- We will announce the Field of View 2018 Artists in Residence!
- Mellow acoustic dream-pop performance by our friend Tony of Pwrhausat 8pm!
- Raffle prizes from Lowell, Floating World Comics, Float On and more!
We look forward to spending time with all of you –– stay tuned for more details! We'd like to thank you in advance for your support. Because of you, we can continue to provide unique arts and farming programming for people all along the dis/ability spectrum. Hope to see you there!
Parking and Transportation Information:
Street parking only. Off of the 6, 8 and 75 bus lines.